Chiropractic Care in Caroline Springs
At My Chiropractic Place in Caroline Springs, people come to see us for a variety of reasons...
- Chiropractic is a healthcare discipline that emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health.
- Your chiropractor is specially trained to examine you for the presence of spinal misalignments, called "vertebral subluxations".
- If detected, your chiropractor will use safe and effective chiropractic adjustments to restore proper spinal movement, correct your subluxations and remove nervous system interference.
- Doctors of chiropractic recognize the value and responsibility of working in cooperation with other health care practitioners when in the best interest of the patient.
- Chiropractors are leaders in wellness (keeping you healthy), often emphasizing to the value of nutrition, exercise and mental health, in addition to the physical care provided in the office.
- The Vertebral Subluxation Complex, or "subluxation" for short, is a dysfunction (misalignment) of one of the bones (vertebra) in your spine.
- This dysfunction compromises the normal functioning of your nerves and can influence your overall health and well-being.
- A chiropractic adjustment involves a light, high velocity (extremely quick), low amplitude (extremely short) push applied to a subluxated vertebra, with the goal of restoring proper motion and relieving pressure on the nervous system.
- The Gonstead system of analyzing and correcting subluxations allows the adjustment to be as SAFE and EFFECTIVE as possible in restoring spinal and nervous system function.
- Headaches/migraines - Stiff joints
- Neck/back pain - Sciatica
- Pain, pins-and-needles or numbness in the legs, arms, hands or feet
- Arthritis - Dizziness, loss of balance
- Poor posture - Pregnancy support
- Fatigue - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Whiplash injuries - Sports injuries
- Disc problems - Childhood illnesses/conditions